[AG-TECH] RE: Global Node Listing can now be found at www.accessgrid.org/nodes

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Apr 16 18:27:13 CDT 2007

Colleagues

To follow up my previous message in regards to the node listings!  You
can now create you own Access Grid node listing by:

*	Logging on (as your user) by selecting the "User Account" tab
found at the top of the http://www.accessgrid.org webpage.  For those
who are new, you may have to register first;

*	Then simply click on the "create content" link found on the left
had side of the page;

*	Then select "node listing";

Note: It would be greatly appreciated and valued if you can fill out as
much of the content as possible.

In regards to gaining GPS (Latitude and Longitude) information, you can
use Google Maps to gain such information.  A guide on how to do it can
be found at: http://agcentral.org/help/how-to/google-gps

If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks very much for your time,
Jason.