[AG-TECH] AG2 and AG3 bridges

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Sat Apr 7 02:19:23 CDT 2007

Hey Derek,

Like Jason, i'm able to do this as well although I've just recently
shutdown all my AG2 services just recently. If i have to use AG2, i
use NCSA's server otherwise we're all AG3 now on all our sites instate.

Derek, the problem your Japan site is having is most likely on their
end. I can connect to NCSA, Argonne's, etc. venue servers and see the
appropriate bridges. If you can do so to, that would imply a problem
on the Japan end on what ports, etc. are being allowed or disallowed.
It'll all depend on what ports, etc. are being allowed, etc. I would
think...

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.