[AG-TECH] Re: [AG-L] AG3 for Debian/Ubuntu

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 5 08:25:20 CDT 2007

	Hi Chris,

	I gave this a go to install on Debian sarge and I had these problems:

Failed to fetch
http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/debian/sarge/agzsi_2.0.r1365_i386.deb  404
Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/debian/sarge/accessgrid_3.0.2_i386.deb  404
Not Found

	Also, I was wondering if these packages play nice with the AccessGrid
2.4 release from Steve Smith? I have those installed too and I'd like to
be able to run both, but I'm not seeing any sort of indiciation of a
compatibility add-on like there is for the RedHat/Fedora packages.
	Hints would be appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--