[AG-TECH] 2.4 and 3.0 Bridge servers

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:19:23 CDT 2006

What i'm having trouble with is seeing that any of the 3.0 bridging
actually works. Currently my multicast is down for outgoing (it's
being pruned on the border router and they haven't figured out why
yet - Cisco equipment) - but i can't seem to use the bridges to get
anything in/out when using 3.0. So, i'm going to have to try to
troubleshoot with a possible event next week (or use a 2nd node for
an event using mostly 2.4 this week) and see what is going on. I
haven't had enough time to pin down what's happening (yet).

-John
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.