[AG-TECH] AGCentral and accessgrid.org

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Sep 21 20:42:20 CDT 2006

Colleagues

As some of you might be aware, AG-Central (http://agcentral.org/) has
been having some instability issues and unfortunately this means that
the site has been going offline at various times.

If this happens, could you please send me an email and I will "restart"
the portal.

On a related issue, we are in the process of improving the
accessgrid.org portal so that we can begin transferring a lot of the
information and documentation from AG-Central to accessgrid.org.  It is
hoped that we will be able to start moving some of these documents
within the next couple of weeks.

I will advise you when these transfers will occur.  In the mean time, I
would like to ask for your patience with the systems and know that we
are actively trying to resolve a number of these issues, in the hope of
ending up with a single location that house all Access Grid related
information.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.