[AG-TECH] Test - 9/20 @ 10-11am Central for UNAM

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 20 15:02:20 CDT 2006

HI Porfirio,

I'll try to make it, but i don't have outgoing multicast and i'm
noticing that the bridging doesn't seem to be working for me. I think
you mean in the VV3 (AG3) Argonne Venue Server in the Test room.
Anyone can join him? Would be great to have Mexico city online...
(UNAM). Nice folks, great hospitality!

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.