[AG-TECH] VRVS-AccessGrid gateway

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Tue Sep 19 08:30:54 CDT 2006

Hi everybody,

We would like to know if people are using the VRVS-AccessGrid bridged
rooms in their meetings. We tried it a couple of times but our
experience wasnt very good, maybe we are doing something wrong?.

It is important for us because people in our projects are used to VRVS
and some rather prefer to avoid migration to AccessGrid at first instance.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanx in advance,
Kind regards.

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)