[AG-TECH] AG Thursday testing session

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 17:16:57 CDT 2006

The test meeting takes place at 10am Thursdays in the Argonne National
Laboratory venue.

Using AG3, you can join the venue as follows:

https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default
then go to Institution Lobby, then Gov institutions, then Argonne.

AG2 users can join also, using the institutional venue server:

https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default
then Gov Institutions, then Argonne.

Tom