[AG-TECH] port ranges for unicast briges

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 09:42:23 CDT 2006

Hi Monika:

The AG2 Argonne bridge info is:

host:  milton.mcs.anl.gov
ports:  50000-50250

The AG3 Argonne bridge information is:

host:  milton.mcs.anl.gov
ports:  52000-54000

Note that the AG3 bridge information can be viewed from within
the VenueClient.  If you select Preferences, then Network,
you'll see a list of bridges, complete with the location, hostname,
port range, and some other info.  This info is provided as an aid
in configuring firewalls; if this doesn't suffice for anyone, I'd
be curious to know.

Thanks,
Tom