[AG-TECH] v4l2

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Sun Sep 10 19:38:11 CDT 2006

Hi Terry,

> anyone out there using AG3.0.2 with the v4l2 patch? i am having some
> trouble and would like to know if anyone is using it.

Which V4L2 patch?

The AG 3.0.2 python code which interrogates the V4L devices for their inputs
would also need to be updated to support V4L2.

I was in the process of modifying V4L2 code to support multiple colour-space
formats, in particular those used by webcams, but never got back to it after
my home PC where I was developing it died a couple of months ago.
Fortunately I didn't loose any code and will probably get back to the code
soon.

Cheers,
Doug