[AG-TECH] ClearOne Converge 560/590 opinions

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Oct 29 17:55:23 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

We use the RAV900 echo cancellation units here and they are easy to setup an use. I have just ordered the Converge 590 and will be doing some testing on it over the next few weeks. From what the spec sheet suggests, the Converge 590 system adds more flexibility to microphone choices and positions while still maintaining the ease of setup and use. They're pretty much "set and forget" systems from my experience with them.

Regards,
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury, NZ
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956