[AG-TECH] SCDESKTOP 06 Satellite Registration Ending Oct 31st!!!

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Oct 27 08:33:47 CDT 2006

STOP AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! (I hear an echo..... ouch)

SC Desktop 06 Registration is ending... Oct. 31st! If that sounds a
little scary... it is! It's just around the corner so Register ASAP!

For those of you who would like a lot more content from SC06 to their
Desktop with time delayed content available...  INCLUDING SC GLOBAL,
KEYNOTE, Masterworks Programs, Plenary Sessions, Exhibitor Forums,
and Poster Sessions RIGHT TO YOUR DESK!(or Node) - SC Desktop
Registration ends on the 31st.

**** This is only the 2nd year that this is available and... the
first time that 12 HOUR TIME DELAYED CONTENT is available.

Here is where to check in and register: http://
sc06.supercomputing.org/registration/scdesktop.php
Pricing is as follows: Student $15, Member (ACM/IEEE) $60, Non-Member
$70, Room Node $795.

As always: Questions to the SC Global Committee @
scglobal at sc06.supercomputing.org

Forward this on to your Departments, Contacts, etc. Don't let them
miss this opportunity to join SC06 remotely!

Thank you, John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
SC Global'06 Communications; e-mail: johnq at lsu.edu; phone: 225-578-0062