[AG-TECH] AGVCR update and important bugfix

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:17:50 CDT 2006

	Hi,

	I have released AGVCR 2.0.12. In some testing I was doing I found that
the editor was sometimes not creating valid files when less than all
sources were selected.
	When working with the editor, please bear in mind that a lot of
improvements are yet to be made in that area (especially with the
conversion of old 1.5.x files) so please keep the original files (even
2.x ones) since I would not want anyone to end up with only a messed up
copy of a file because of a bug in the editor. I've not had any reports
or complaints of people losing data in this way, but it's something to
bear in mind.

Downloads are of course available from the project website:

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	There are still issues with how the editor recreates the source list.
It seems to still leave source entries in there that do not appear in
the final file. I plan to work on this but wanted to get a bugfix out so
people didn't end up with unusable files.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics