[AG-TECH] Re: AGVCR Reencoding

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 16 15:41:13 CDT 2006

	Well... funny you should mention that. I'm currently working on
something that I received from Claus Enders who wrote a patch to ffmpeg
to convert AGVCR files to MPEG movies. At the moment MPEG4 data gets
converted but H261 isn't going too well. The proviso is that it has to
have just one video and audio stream.
	I wasn't going to mention anything until something definitely was
working, but since you ask I'll let people know that's something being
worked on.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111