[AG-TECH] Error with AG Connector .5

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:57:55 CDT 2006

I just installed the AG Connector version .5 on a Venue Client 2.4
machine for testing for an upcoming seminar on Thursday. On a known
working client, I select Shared Applications, then Open for All
Participants. On the testing machine, I click on Ok to join the
session, however I get the following python error after clicking on
Ok:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "AGConnector.py", line 669, in ?
    app = WXGUIApplication()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/AccessGrid/Toolkit.py",
line 539, in __init__
    self.certMgrUI = CertificateManagerWXGUI.CertificateManagerWXGUI()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/AccessGrid/Security/wxgui/CertificateManagerWXGUI.py",
line 139, in __init__
    style = wxOK)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wx/_windows.py",
line 3022, in __init__
    newobj = _windows_.new_MessageDialog(*args, **kwargs)
wx._core.PyNoAppError: The wx.App object must be created first!

This is the VenueClient 2.4 RPMs on a Suse 9.3 system.

--
Jeremy