[AG-TECH] query re: delay

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 2 04:04:08 CDT 2006

You're right about the breakup. It's less when we go to the Test Room
since I'm using a smaller bandwidth. I'm on a PIG/DSL, so there are
uploading issues. The odd thing is the length of the delay, which was
really fantastic. I'll check on the Reception of course and thanks (and
thanks to everyone who replied).

- Alan