[AG-TECH] error launching ag3 venue from scheduler - WindowsXP

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 13:34:56 CST 2006

On 01/12/2006, at 2:58 AM, Jim Miller wrote:

> I am getting an error launching a venue from the scheduler within
> windows.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\Program Files\AGTk-3\bin\GoToVenue3.py", line 10, in ?
>     from AccessGrid.VenueClient import VenueClientIW
> ImportError: cannot import name VenueClientIW
>
> Does anyone know of a fix?

Jim,

Change that line to:
	from AccessGrid.interfaces.VenueClient_client import VenueClientIW

You'll also need to comment out or remove the line (around line 77)
which reads:
	venueClient._IsValid()
(that change may not be a totally good thing to do, but at least lets
the app run)

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland