[AG-TECH] Access Grid Help

Derek Bonner deek at engr.colostate.edu
Tue Nov 21 14:57:15 CST 2006

I am hoping that someone here might be able to help me with this problem
I have. I am setting up access grid for my department and I am running
into some problems. Here is my the computer setup I am working with.

Computer 1 – AG-Control (WindowsXP)

Runs:
Venue Server
Node Service
No Services

Computer 2 – AG-Capture (Fedora Core 5)

Runs:
Service Manager
VideoProducer Service (x4)

Computer 3 – AG-Output (WindowsXP)

Runs:
Service Manger
Audio Service

On each of the machines the software is properly installed. The problem
is that on AG-Control the Node Manager can only connect to the other
windows machine (AG-Output). The output from console says that the
connection is refused by (AG-Capture)

When the Node Manager is run on the Linux box (AG-Capture) I can connect
to all the Service Mangers on each of the machines but can not seem to
pull up any of the video feeds when using an AG Client. I have tested
the video cards and they all function properly.

I am very new to all of this and have no idea what could possibly be
going wrong.

Much thanks to anyone who can help me

Derek Bonner

Derek M. Bonner
Undergraduate Student
Electrical Engineering & Mathematics of Information
Colorado State University