[AG-TECH] AG 3.0.2 rpm installation writing to /etc/AccessGrid3 instead of .Accessgrid3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 15 20:07:42 CST 2006

Hi Doug:

You must have checked the 'Save as system configuration' checkbox when saving
the node configuration.  This enables people with the right privileges to store
system
configurations which are available to all users.  Clearly, this is more likely
to be
possible on, say, Windows, than it is on Linux, since general users don't have
write
access to /etc.

Uncheck that box and the config should be stored in your home directory.

Tom