[AG-TECH] anyone have issues with SBlive and FC6

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 14:35:04 CST 2006

G'day Jim

I forget which version it was, FC3 or FC4, but anyway, since a
particular version, I have not been able to get the "SBlive" sound cards
to "capture" sound.  I spent quite a while trying to get it working
without success.

This is the reason why I defaulted back to the "onboard" sound and it
works fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.