[AG-TECH] Video consumer dropping video windows

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 11:00:28 CST 2006

G'day Jim

I have FC6 running and haven't noticed that issue myself.

I have seen that problem previously, but it was related to multicast
issues for a specific institution.

Two options I can think that might help to diagnose what might be
causing your problems are:

*	Try manually switching to unicast???

*	Try connecting with a different machine to see if the streams
drop out.  If they don't, then you could assume that the capture machine
is okay.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.