[AG-TECH] Video Producer Service fails to start

Rhys Hawkins rhys.hawkins at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 16:32:09 CST 2006

Hi Chris, Mike,

This looks like the same thing that bit me when testing UQs h263 stuff.
If the streamDescription is an int, then the VideoProducer service
doesn't stand much of a chance being able to start. It appears to be
a bug that rears its ugly head when you least expect it, ie I've just
tested this again and now I don't see the same problem ...

It would be interesting to know if this is restricted to Fedora or if
it occurs on other ports.

Cheers,
    Rhys