[AG-TECH]AG DEMO for secondary students 12:15 EDT Wednesday

John Langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 7 14:41:48 CST 2006

Hello Access Grid,

Tomorrow at 12:15pm EDT for 30 minutes we will be hosting a group of
secondary students from Bowling Green, Ohio that excel in math.  We call
them Mathletes.  If anyone is available for an Access Grid demonstration,
that would be outstanding.  We would like to demonstrate the technology to
students that have never been exposed to videoconferencing and hear about
how others use the Access Grid in their work.  I will be in the NCSA Lobby
as this is an informal interaction.  I will extend my thanks to all ahead of
time.

Thank you,

John

John Langkals

Systems Manager

Ohio Center for Technology & Science

M2021 Physics Research Building

191 West Woodruff Avenue

Columbus, Ohio 43210

614.292.6957 Office

614.327.3732 Cell

614.292.7557 FAX

www.octs.osu.edu
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\john\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Sig
natures\www.octs.osu.edu>