[AG-TECH] ClearOne w/MAC

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue May 23 09:04:21 CDT 2006

Hi Mike.
We're planning on deploying a bunch of low-cost MAC & Windows PIGS.  I recall
hearing good things about the AccuMIC in the past, but couldn't remember if
it was all from Win platforms.  I think we'll also pick up a Chat 50 and test
it with AG 2 & 3 on all three platforms.

Thanks very much.
Cheers.

--fred
ps.  If anyone knows how to search the AG-Tech archives with the new, improved
     accessgrid.org web page,  I'm dieing to know.