[AG-TECH] Autoplace

Breuer, Roman rbreuer at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 22 14:55:02 CDT 2006

Tom,
I found your changes in the cvs repository :) But I still get a crasy
behaviour of the rectangle. Maybe tomorrow I can find out where the
problem is ;)
But for now I want to show you my little changes in autoplace:
- horizontal and vertical alignment of the windows
- new visual feedback of the placing-grid
- update of gridwidth and gridheight info after changing the
videowindowsize

Still to come:
- tidy up the ui
- maybe a separate autoplace for every display ?
- no videoplacing across display borders
- ...

I have attached a first quick and dirty screenshot.

Regards,
Roman

---------------------------------------
Dipl.-Inform. Roman Breuer
Multimedia und Video
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum der RWTH Aachen
Seffenter Weg 23

52074 Aachen
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 241 / 80 29247