[AG-TECH] AG3 on Intel Macs

John Dalton John.Dalton at utas.edu.au
Sun May 21 23:39:17 CDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm trying to get AG 3.0.1 running on a MacBook Pro.

If I click on the icon, nothing happens.  If I run the script
directly I get an error:

casper:~ jrdalton$ /Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/
MacOS/runag.sh Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/bin/
AGLauncher.py", line 8, in ?
     from AccessGrid.Toolkit import WXGUIApplication
   File "/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/
python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/Toolkit.py", line 22,
in ?
     from AccessGrid.Preferences import Preferences
   File "/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/
python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/Preferences.py", line
12, in ?
     from AccessGrid.interfaces.AGNodeService_client import
AGNodeServiceIW
ImportError: No module named AGNodeService_client

I have MacPython 2.4.3 installed on this box, which may be a
problem?  I've tried re-exporting my PATH without MacPython in it
before running the script, but the result is the same.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Yours,

John Dalton

--