[AG-TECH] AG 3.0 and Gentoo?

Rhys Hawkins Rhys.Hawkins at anu.edu.au
Thu May 11 02:15:00 CDT 2006

Hi Martin,

There are gentoo ebuilds here:
  http://www.agcentral.org/downloads/GentooAGTK

This is for an AGTK CVS snapshot on around the 20th April. I've run
out of time and won't get ebuilds done for the AG3 release proper
until after the AccessGrid Retreat now.

With the CVS snapshot, you can connect to the actual 3.0 servers.
However these ebuilds should be considered an early testing release,
which is why I haven't announced more widely.

Cheers,
    Rhys

PS They don't work for amd64 either, but as that is my main desktop,
I will definitely fix it.