[AG-TECH] AG3.0: access to Venues

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Fri May 5 11:13:52 CDT 2006

Hi all,
I have just installed and got running an AG3 VenueServer. One of the main
characteristics of the new release is that it's no more necessary to have
an Identity certificate in order to run a client. In fact, I was wondering
if it is still possible to limit/control the access to venues for
registered and anonymous users or if this functionality has been removed
(I haven't seen any option to let or stop entering a room in the
VenueManagementTool). We would need to decide whether a user can/cannot
access one of the Venues in our server, so it would be great if there
still was some method to reach this goal.
Anyone could help?
Thanx in advance,
Faber B.