[AG-TECH] Changing IP address and DNS names of AG machines

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 3 14:01:13 CDT 2006

The node configuration on the display machine will refer to each of the other
machines by name.  If you rebuild the node configuration using the new
names, you will be all set.

I would also recommend that you update from 2.1.2 to 2.4.  At that point,
you could use the NodeSetupWizard to rebuild the node configuration,
which is the easiest way to do so.

You do not need to get new certificates, though I would recommend checking
their expiration date while you're at it, and request new ones if the expiry
date is imminent.

You also do not need to do any type of re-registration of the machines.

Tom