[AG-TECH] Access Grid Video Overview

monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Tue Mar 21 08:45:28 CST 2006

Nathan,

I posted a copy of an AG Overview at
http://vislab.jsums.edu/VIS/DOC/AGOverview.mpeg
Hope this is what you are looking for.

Monika

> I saw a year or two ago a simple 3min video of an Access
> Grid overview talking about simple room layout and
> equipment used etc. I can't seem to find it on the
> internet. Would anyone know where to download this from or
> would have a copy?
>

> Regards,
> -------------- ------------
> Nathan Gardiner
> Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
> Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
> DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956,
> http://www.hitlabnz.org <http://www.hitlabnz.org/>

Monika Rabarison
Systems Administrator
Jackson State University
Office: (601)979-5933
SciVis Lab: (601)979-1061
http://vislab.jsums.edu

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid; humans
are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they
are powerful beyond imagination."  Albert Einstein