[AG-TECH] Re: AG Support for FC5?

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 17 17:42:21 CST 2006

Hi Todd,

> Just going to be upgrading our backup venueserver OS and am trying to decide between FC4 or waiting
> for FC5 - can you give an indication what kind of support there will be for FC5 in the near term?

I've now got all the AGTk RPMs (including compat-AccessGrid-2.4)
building and running on FC5 Test3, the i386 and x86-64 RPMs will most
likely be up on Monday.

I won't be releasing the old monolithic AccessGrid 2.4 RPM for FC5 as it
is obsoleted by compat-AccessGrid-2.4 in the AG3 yum repository.

Doug