[AG-TECH] help:what's about building a web-based venue client?

陈明基 chenmj at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn
Tue Mar 14 19:54:25 CST 2006

Dear Sir,

In order to make users use AG by web pages(IE),I want to change the VenueClientUI writen in wxPython to be writen by HTML elements. In this case,the user can also use AG's shared applications to collaborate with other partners ,or it can even use audio service and video servie. I will let all users come into the default venue. I only want to change the usage style of AG client for web users and the AG server is keeping its old style. This is my application scene. Do you think it is possible for this?  Is it difficult? or how much work should I do or what work I should do? or do your have any suggestions for this case? I have only half a year to do this , and I want to imlement it in java.

Thanks,

looking forward to your help!

Mingji Chen, Master Candidate
The Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology, Ministry of Education, China
School of Computer Science, Beihang University
Beijing,100083, P.R.China
Tel : +86-10-82317109-816
Email:chenmj at vrlab.buaa.edu.cn