[AG-TECH] Cert problem

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 14 18:01:45 CST 2006

The VenueClient.log file might reveal some of what happened.
If you forward it, I can look for software problems that need to
be fixed, if any.

If you can't find the cert, and you don't have the private key for
the cert, you will need to request a new cert.  If you need one
immediately, you can always get an anon cert.

Tom