[AG-TECH] Claerone RAV600 or 900

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Mar 9 13:35:30 CST 2006

We've successfully installed 10 Access Grid Rooms here in New Zealand
using the ClearOne RAV 900. They are an excellent solution for small to
medium number participants. They have great easy to use features
including:

Cost effective alternative
Easy to setup
Excellent Echo Cancellation
Built-in Amplifier & comes with speakers
360 degree mic pods
1 line-in, 1 line-out (1RCA)
Playback, Record (2RCA)
Telephone Input
Wireless Controller
Remote IP login
Serial and VISCA Connection for Camera control (I can use this to
remotely control other nodes cameras)

I'm very keen to get my hands on ClearOne's new product, Converge
560/590 to experiment with using over the Access Grid.
http://www.clearone.com/products/product.php?cat=1&prod=5

Has anyone used this new system with the Access Grid yet?

Regards,
Nathan Gardiner
Human Interface Technology Lab NZ (HIT Lab NZ)
Room 110, Old Maths Building, University of Canterbury
DDI: +64 3 364 3072, Cell: +64 21 163 2956, http://www.hitlabnz.org