[AG-TECH] RE: [AG-DEV] Bridge Information

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 11:59:04 CST 2006

Hi,

If the recorder has problems with this, you could add it to a different field that is not as visible, but still accessible from vic and rat.

Looking at this, it might be a good idea to write a tool that listens for the packets and reports where the packets for each participant are coming from.  This would give the same information.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,