[AG-TECH] RE: [AG-DEV] Bridge Information

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 8 09:14:42 CST 2006

Touching a bunch of packets (filtering for the SDES Name packet and
modifying it) seems extremely intensive to meet the end goal.

Are you trying to determine if the local client is bridged or if any of the
remote clients are bridged?

Seems like it's a bit of information the venueclient already has and should
be able to simply show the user on the local end. It might be something
simple like updating something in the venue to share that so you can see the
state of all non-local clients.

Does that make sense?

-Ivan