[AG-TECH] [AG_TECH]AG about IPV6?

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 11:18:50 CST 2006

Hi,

As part of the 6net.org EU project we enabled AG-2.3 for IPv6
operation - see the patches and also an IPv4/6 gateway:
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/6net/

However we are not actively working on this project any more.

We are now working on the SUMOVER project which aims to enhance the
media tools. (Note: The media tools (VIC, RAT) have been IPv6 enabled
for some years now.)
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/researc/sumover/

Piers O'Hanlon
Nets Group