[AG-TECH] Problem with BridgeServer

Sebastian Tabarce stabarce at inescporto.pt
Wed Mar 1 03:06:37 CST 2006

Hi Tom!

The bridge server advertises itself using poly.fe.up.pt. As I told you,
people from outside can see it and switch to Unicast using it.
If someone on this list has 5 minutes for this, can you please try to
connect to my server and see if RAT and Unicast work properly?
The address is: https://silicon.fe.up.pt:8000/Venues/default
I will be always connected to the server, altough I might not be at the
machine, but can you please check at least if both of us appear in the
RAT window.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--