[AG-TECH] problems with RAT hanging

Adam Taylor accessgrid at ulm.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:46:00 CDT 2006

This is a ditto for me.  I was figuring it was my OS needing to be
reinstalled, new drivers, whatever.  I haven't had time to test it yet
however.  Before I started over I was getting about the same exact thing..
Although mine would start between anywere from 15 min to 3 hours.  Usually
however, the 15-20 min as below.  The GUI would keep working but the in and
out of the sound, plus the meters on rat, would stop working.  The menus and
buttons however kept working...at least they were clickable..

Adam Taylor

Computing Center

University of Louisiana at Monroe

  _____