[AG-TECH] VenueServer woes

Niall Moran niall.moran at ichec.ie
Thu Jun 29 04:32:55 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have the accessgrid 2.4 toolkit installed on a Gentoo Linux server.
This is used as a VenueServer.

I am having a reoccurring problem where one of the VenueServer processes
goes out of control. It takes up 100% cpu and once this happens the
VenueServer will no longer respond. These processes then have to be
forcibly killed.

This behaviour seems to happen when a client exits the VenueServer. I
have been trying to track down what is going on but without much
success. Has anyone elso observed this behaviour or experienced
something similar?

Cheers,

Niall.

| Niall Moran