[AG-TECH] New section added to the FC5 install guide

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jun 25 22:54:41 CDT 2006

Colleagues

As part of my documentation "Access Grid Installation Guide for Fedora
Core 5" found on AG Central, I have finally gotten around to add the
section in which demonstrates how to get both AG 2.x and AG 3.x
AGServiceManagers running together at the same time.

The newly added page to the document called "Running both AG Service
Managers Together (Multi-Node Configuration Only)" can be found at
http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/aginstallonfc5/workingtogeter/

The major benefit of having the ability to run both Service Managers at
the same time, is that users don't need to change any settings, as all
they have to worry about is deciding which Venue Client (Either e.x or
3.x) to start up and everything will just work.

Of course, if you have any comments, suggestions or have any errors with
the document, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will make
changes if required.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear
Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication