[AG-TECH] testing needed

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Fri Jun 23 03:13:09 CDT 2006

Thanx a lot to those who joined (event tough we could talk to them or not).
The demo is being held today at 13:00 Spanish time, i would like all of
those who can to join us. This demo is for the Inteugrid project
meeting, and they are evaluating to use AG for their meetings or not.. I
would really appreciate all the help provided.

Demo details:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=16107

Thanx in advance,

Natalia Costas escribió:

> We are doing some testing for a new ag node, we will move the
> equipment to a provisional room. Is anyone available to make some
> testing within 1 hour aprox.
>
> Those who can please join https://agserver.cesga.es:8000/Venues/default
>
> Thanx a lot in advance,
> Kind regards,

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)