[AG-TECH] Globus toolkit

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 22 16:55:12 CDT 2006

On the Mac and Linux, we're using gt243 code.  This code has been
carried forward
into the GT3 packages, so we actually build it (on the Mac, at least),
from the gt3.0.1
source bundle.

On Windows, we use a downrev version that was ported to Windows a while
back,
though I suspect you are less interested in Globus/Windows.

Tom