[AG-TECH] AG Sites in Spain

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Wed Jun 21 09:26:03 CDT 2006

Hi Lee,

It is not up to date yet. There nodes in Spain:

Galicia:
    - Galicia Supercomputing Center, Santiago de Compostela: 2 nodes, 1
Portable and 1 fixed
    - University of Vigo: 3 nodes, Campuses of Vigo,  Orense and Pontevedra)
    - University of Coruña: 1 node being built
Extremadura
    - University of Extremadura: 5 nodes (Campuses of Caceres, Badajoz
and Junta de Extremadura)
Cantabria
    - IFCA (Santander): 1 node (being built, it might be useable within
a few days)

And I think, there are as well: (I have no contact with the managers of
these AG nodes)

Cataluña
    - CEPBA
Madrid
    - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (1 node)

Lee Margetts escribió:

>I've been asked if there is a list of AG nodes in Spain.  I've looked on the webpages and am not confident they are up to date.
>
>Does anyone have a list?
>
>If not, I'd be very pleased to compile a list of those Spanish sites that reply to me directly by email.
>
>Please do not reply to the list.
>
>Best regards
>
>Dr Lee Margetts
>University of Manchester

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)