[AG-TECH] Searching for an AG node

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 03:47:06 CDT 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> I have a researcher who wants to see if there is an AG node at the
> following location:
>
> University of Warwick in Coventry, U.K.

Google: University of Warwick AccessGrid

I'm feeling lucky:

http://www.agsc.ja.net/QAtesting/QApasses.php

Warwick         University of Warwick (Centre for Scientific Computing)

accessgrid at warwick.ac.uk       02476 574267    20 Apr 05       unicast

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/csc/facilities/accessgrid/

Important notice: the access grid node is currently unavailable due to
refurbishment. Please contact accessgrid at warwick.ac.uk for more information.

jh

--
"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish.  Only an organizing
  genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time."