[AG-TECH] AG3 - Mac - can't save files from venue to hard disk

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 8 12:29:53 CDT 2006

I just tried on my Intel Imac and it worked fine.  Can you clarify a few
additional things:

- which venue you were in
- which file(s) you tried to download
- intel or powerpc-based mac
- did the software show an error dialog?

Some of this information, and more detail, could be derived from your
VenueClient.log.
If the problem occurred very recently, you could select
Help->SubmitBugReport from
the Venue Client to report the problem, which will include a portion of
the VenueClient.log
in the report.  Otherwise, you can send the VenueClient.log file to me;
it's in ~/.AccessGrid3/Logs.

Thanks,
Tom