[AG-TECH] RE: [AG-USERS] Access Grid Hardware Reference

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 8 10:34:08 CDT 2006

Hi Monika,

We actually have to review each submission before it gets posted.....so if
it didn't posted yet, that's because we haven't reviewed it.....
And the only place you can actually add hardware is on the Hardware home
page, under 'create a new hardware item' link.....you can select the
category (i.e. webcam, microphone, etc) on the form that comes up from the
drop down Hardware list.....
Hope this answers your question, if not, let me know, I'll try to help

Cindy

At 07:12 AM 6/8/2006, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I tried to submit a new hardware item this morning but
>somehow it was not posted.
>By the way, I could not find anywhere a "category" field to
>fill up.
>
>I wonder what I did wrong,
>Monika
>
> > This looks like it could be a really useful resource. Well
> > done everyone involved! However, it would be even more
> > useful if there was a way that people could rate their
> > experiences with a piece of hardware, perhaps on different
> > operating systems.

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544