[AG-TECH] Testing new node?

Tanner, Kenneth KTanne1 at lsuhsc.edu
Mon Jul 31 10:53:12 CDT 2006

Hey Alex,
I have tried to schedule a test through AG Schedule but my site is still
listed as inactive.  I also went to AGCentral and registered there.

I will be in the Argonne Lobby at 1:30 pm central today
(https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default).  If others are interested
in testing, perhaps we can meet there and move to another room.  At
least until I figure out the scheduling system.

Thanks,
Kenneth