[AG-TECH] Any "audio splitters" for USB headsets?

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 11:13:50 CDT 2006

Hi,

I would think that the only way of doing this would be to have a USB sound card with an audio out port.  That way you could use a traditional splitter for this.  Alternatively, using wireless USB headsets, you might be able to use the wireless signal with more than one set of headphones.  The USB headphones actually appear as a second sound card in windows, so if there was some software to push the output from one card to the output of another, this would also work - I am not aware of any such software, but someone else on the list might be...

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,