[AG-TECH] Webcam problem

Hafner, Adam L Adam.Hafner at usd.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:07:53 CDT 2006

Hello All,

I am having an issue with my webcam on my laptop that I recently
reformatted and reloaded Windows XP and AG3.  The video from the camera
looks fine in all other applications but is not correct in AG.  The
image that I get in AG3 is ghosting and it looks as though it is zoomed
in extremely close.  It also has resolution lines through the video as
though it is being anti-aliased.  I have tried changing codecs and that
does not fix the issue.  To my knowledge, I have the only drivers/newest
drivers for the webcam.  It is built into the laptop.  The laptop is
manufactured by a company called Clevo.  If anyone could be of some
assistance, I would appreciate it. I would be willing to meet in a venue
so you could see the video to identify the issue better.

Thanks,

--Adam